Yay!!! Nearly 20 weeks!! Were at the halfway mark!! Although I still don't look pregnant yet, and the scale remains stuck, the baby continues to have one growth spurt after another and is quickly claiming it's territory in my belly. The baby has also been very active and I love it! It feels like popcorn is constantly popping in my stomach, and it's very reassuring to know that the little one is having a ball inside there. My doctor is very pleased with our progress so far and we have another ultrasound scheduled in 2 weeks! I will post the new US pictures, but don't get too excited, we are still sure that we don't want to find out the baby's gender until it's born. Also coming up soon, around 24 weeks, we will get to schedule the date for the C-section!! :D Wow, already!! The way Bella keeps me happily busy on a daily basis is seriously making this pregnancy fly by!
We just purchased our tickets for Chicago!! I'll be coming into town with Bella a week before Tommy and I take off to Paris! I'm so excited to spend some time with the family and friends that can't make it out to Arizona, and happy that Bella will get some playtime with her cousins! Then, it's off to France for Tommy & I while Bella stays with her grandparents! What a lucky little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment