Sunday, July 12, 2009

Izabella Kate
















On July 9, 2009, we were thrilled to receive our new addition, Izabella Kate, weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and measuring 20 inches long. She was born by c-section at 5:51 a.m. after the doctors determined that due to her rapid heart rate she was not able to tolerate the vaginal labor process. She is perfectly healthy and a very happy little girl! Thank you for all your prayers and love! More updates and pictures are sure to come!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Oh, Keri! She is beautiful! I can't believe all that gorgeous dark hair...You look great too after going thru the long ordeal of labor and c-section! Tommy seems so comfortable with his new little princess. Nana and Poppy of course are such naturals and Aunt Katie looks as proud as anyone! I am so happy for you all!
Congratulations...be looking for a little welcoming gift in the mail for Izabella. (and sorry I misspelled her name on the card!) Love to all and kisses to our precious new girl,
Nicki