Hey Keri, it's Uncle Paul,stopped in to say hey.Thank you for the card,it was nice hearing from you.Are you pretty excited about being a Mom,I know you are.Aunt Pam and I enjoyed seeing your pictures online,and watching you grow.You look good and healthy.Not much going on here to talk about,same ole same ole.LOVE,Uncle Paul..Say hey to Katie for me and I Love her. Bye Bye.
keri! You look very beautiful and sexy pregnant! LOl. Congratulations on your litlle miracle .You will soon feel the unconditional love and amazing overwhelming feelings when they place your baby in your arms for the first time. At that moment the world will never look the same .It will never be good or safe enough . You will know why moms do and say the things they say. It all just makes sense. God has given you a blessing of life that not everyone expierences. You were chosen by God to be a mother to this little one inside of you. This baby is ultimatly his that he is allowing you to love and expierence.How awesome is that. Always cherish this gift .God had a plan for you and now you get to have a new chapter in your life! I hope only the best for you on your journey Congratulations!
2 comments:
Hey Keri, it's Uncle Paul,stopped in to say hey.Thank you for the card,it was nice hearing from you.Are you pretty excited about being a Mom,I know you are.Aunt Pam and I enjoyed seeing your pictures online,and watching you grow.You look good and healthy.Not much going on here to talk about,same ole same ole.LOVE,Uncle Paul..Say hey to Katie for me and I Love her. Bye Bye.
keri! You look very beautiful and sexy pregnant! LOl. Congratulations on your litlle miracle .You will soon feel the unconditional love and amazing overwhelming feelings when they place your baby in your arms for the first time. At that moment the world will never look the same .It will never be good or safe enough . You will know why moms do and say the things they say. It all just makes sense. God has given you a blessing of life that not everyone expierences. You were chosen by God to be a mother to this little one inside of you. This baby is ultimatly his that he is allowing you to love and expierence.How awesome is that. Always cherish this gift .God had a plan for you and now you get to have a new chapter in your life! I hope only the best for you on your journey Congratulations!
Post a Comment